Monday, January 12, 2015

I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank everyone. As I have said to some already, your kind words and prayers are keeping me upright during this chapter in my life. There have been nights that I have stayed up reading everyone of the messages on here, my Facebook, and text. The amount of love and support in these messages has pulled me through the night till the next day. I can not imagin where I would be in this process without the support from my friends, family, City of Folsom Fire Department (fire family,), CrossFit Anywhere, and the AMAZING nurses and staff at SRMC. You are not only telling me to take care of myself, but how strong I am. But honestly YOU are the ones giving me the strength. Thank you again. I love every single one of you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for Eric several times a day. Alicia, take one moment at a time.
    Blessings,
    Marsha Ross (Adam's mom)

    ReplyDelete